An excellent company with an excellent service, efficient and friendly. Always willing to help.
They braved the icy roads and snowy conditions to collect our Christmas trees on time and we're delighted by the 100% recycling rate.
Rev Graham Clarke
My urgent request for Waste King to remove a very unusual, large and heavy item was met with professionalism and speed.
Debbie AllenBritish Heart Foundation
Staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. One of the few people we have used who delivered the service they advertised.
Mr & Mrs Brown
The service which Waste King provided was superb. The team were patient and helpful with me as I am 66 years old. These guys put on a good show and I would recommend them to anyone.
Waste King services have a bulk waste and void property clearance service to housing associations and councils.
Our service to Housing Associations involves all types of void clearance, bulk waste removal including furniture disposal and WEEE electrical appliances from homes. We currently service many Housing Associations like Genesis Housing and Guinness Trust where we meet tight deadlines for void clearances and rapid response clearance for fly tipped waste and communal bin areas because rubbish always attract more fly tipping. We will do the planning as well as dispose of the waste, saving you time, money and hassle. This involves:
• Communication – 1 day before we are due to arrive, we will agree with you which, and how much, waste materials need recycling form the property and we work out the most cost effective way of collecting and recycling them.
• Planning – we visit the site, identify health and safety issues and decide if the waste is to be collected in a specially designated area or whether we carry out a wait and load service.
• Documentation - we email the completed Duty of care waste transfer note and we do waste reports monthly so you can track what materials have been recycled. Weight of each clearance is documented from our onboard vehicle weighing scales. All relevant documents, itemising for you all the costs, weight, yards of waste collected and recycling details.
• We offer a 2 hour arrival window so there is no need for you to wait around all day.
• All your unwanted waste is cleared away from anywhere on the property.
• We sweep the area fully before we leave, so that you don’t have to!
• All items are taken away to be disposed, recycled or re-used.
Our collection and clearance services result in tonnes of unwanted customer items such as furniture, clothes and books, which are in perfectly good repair. Many charities are able to make good use of these items, either to sell in their shops or re-use, which also enables Waste King to achieve one of our major goals, i.e. to increase our recycling and divert from landfill. You can now choose an item to be donated.
Waste King is an insured and licensed company offering all their customers competitive rates with the service you expect. Our rates include all labour, sweep up, disposal fees and we can even complete your collection within 48 hours of your call. Multi award winning and also accredited by SAFEcontractors, CHAS and we are fully insured and licensed. See our range of commercial clients and customer testimonials.
For a full list of the areas we cover vist our Areas covered page.
Some of the areas we cover include:.
St Albans, Aylesbury, Watford, Luton, Watford, luton, Harrow, Hackney, Islington, Hemel Hempstead, Slough, High Wycombe, Barnet, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Maidenhead
Just one phone call to us. We organise everything from obtaining the permit or deciding your best options. We’re happy to give you advice.
We offer nationwide skip hire from thousands of local depots, including same day service your skip will deliver on time without the hassle.
We guarantee to save you time and money. We will even price match any appropriate quote.
You get an immediate answer. We will give you your answer straight away .
Site Waste Management Plan. SWMP are no additional cost, so you can be assured your meet the legal requirement.
We have the technology. Our impressive skip hire booking system allows us to track and monitor your collection and delivery.
Take advantage of our marvellous solutions to all your waste removal and recycling worries. Just call Waste King today and speak to one of our helpful and friendly team members to discuss your requirements.
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are: Monday -Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and Sat 9:00am – 3.00pm.